Choose the best Medicare Plan for your needs.
AARP offers coverage to fill the gaps you may experience by only carrying Medicare Parts A and B. Our Licensed and Certified Medicare agents can guide you to the best plan, assist with your application and help answer your questions about the program.
- When you become Medicare-eligible
- When and How to sign up, apply for coverage, and change plans
- Differences between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- If your physician and nearby hospitals and pharmacies are in-network
- If you qualify for a No-Cost or Reduced Premium Medicare Plan
Medicare Open Enrollment Period
October 15 – December 7
Apply during Medicare Open Enrollment to obtain a new policy or change the plan you currently have.
You can change or apply for Medicare Advantage (MAPD), Medicare Supplements and Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) between 10/15/2016 and 12/07/2016 for a 01/01/2017 effective date.
Medicare Supplements can be purchased anytime. Keep in mind, MAPD and PDP plans can only be changed during Annual Enrollment.