Celtic Health Insurance is offered in the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington D.C., Wisconsin, and West Virginia. They have a great variety of options to fit you and your family’s health care needs.
Celtic’s plans for individual health care include:
- Economical Basic Health Coverage, which covers preventive care, prescriptions, two doctor’s appointments for a $30 copay annually, high deductible options, and vision benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Plan, which has deductible options from $1,00 – $10,000, covers preventive care, prescriptions for a low copay, the choice of 80/20 or 100% coinsurance, a healthy lifestyle cash incentive, and more.
- HSA-qualified Health Plans, which is a high deductible plan with the choice to open a Health Savings Account. These plans also include preventive care coverage, fixed costs of in-network physicians, pharmacies, and hospitals. In most states, you can choose from a PPO HSA plan, which has a doctor and hospital network, or an HSA Managed Indemnity plan, which is without a network.
- Short-Term Medical Insurance, which provides temporary PPO coverage for the length of 1 – 6 months for the essentials.
- Student Health Insurance, which provides temporary coverage for students currently enrolled in and recently graduated from college.
Plan options and availability vary from state to state, so check your specific region to find out what is offered to fit your needs.