Choosing your health care coverage is a personal decision. No one knows your needs and preferences better than you. Health Net of Arizona makes it a priority to understand it’s members’ needs so that they can build plans to suit every lifestyle. Affordability, ﬂexibility, broad beneﬁt coverage and provider choice make it possible to ﬁnd a plan that works for you. With over 30 years serving this community, you can trust Health Net to be your partner for good health.
Health Net strives to deliver service excellence and a positive experience.
- With roughly 8,400 primary care and specialized physicians, and 62 hospitals across the state, Health Net has built one of the largest networks that gives members the choices they want and the access to quality care they deserve.
- Health Net of Arizona is one of the top health care companies in Arizona. Together with Health Net Life Insurance Company, they provide health and wellness benefits and services to Arizona families.
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc. has been ranked the #1 HMO for eight consecutive years by “Ranking Arizona,” the largest public opinion poll in Arizona conducted by Arizona Business Magazine. Health Net Life Insurance Company claims the #3 PPO ranking.
- For the past five consecutive years, the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has ranked Health Net of Arizona the #1 Commercial HMO plan in the state in its annual Health Insurance Plan ranking.
- Health Net of Arizona’s Commercial HMO plan is rated “Excellent” by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
If you are self-employed, between jobs, or just looking for dependable, affordable health care coverage, Health Net of Arizona has a plan that is right for you. Health Net offers the flexibility to choose a different coverage option for each member of your family.
What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)? HMO plans are designed for people who want more predictable costs and one doctor to coordinate all of your medical care. Services are made available through in-network providers contracted with Health Net. In Arizona, Health Net offers HMO plans that are priced to afford. In fact, their HMO plans often are the cheapest plans in the state in many demographics.
What is a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)? PPO plans are designed for people who want to see licensed physicians and health care professionals, and are willing to pay a bit more for it. Visits to specialists can be made without a referral from your personal doctor. PPOs offer in- and out-of-network services; you’ll pay more with out-of-network services. Health Net also offers PPO plans in Arizona.
What is a High-Deductible HSA-Compatible PPO plan? A high-deductible PPO plan allows you to use a Health Savings Account (HSA). These plans have a high medical and pharmacy deductible. You have options that can help you choose the care that is right for you, while keeping control over your health care dollars. Health Net offers HSA plans in Arizona as well.